Forms and documents for Individual Pensions (heritage Equitable Life)

Before making decisions about your pension savings, please consider getting guidance or financial advice.


Your can contact Pension Wise, a free and impartial government service that helps you understand what you can do with your pension pot money.

Financial advice

You can find a regulated financial adviser from the MoneyHelper Retirement Adviser Directory.


Transfer Form - all pensions other than exceptions below

Transfer Form - Occupational Pensions

Transfer Form - Utmost Drawdown & Managed Pensions

  • Did you know ..... it is now possible to transfer certain pension policies into an existing Utmost Personal Pension Plan. If this is something that you are interested in, please call us on 0330 159 1530 or email us on

Confirmation of Guidance or Advice Form - this form is needed for certain transfers, please see payment forms for details

Pre 6 April 2006 HMRC limits Form

If the claim form you require is not shown or you require retirement forms please Contact Us.